Friday, November 20, 2009

What Part of Thanksgiving Are You?

Thanksgiving is coming up, and many of us eat until our waists expand and our top button is freed. I figured this is the perfect time for me to ask, What Part of Thanksgiving Are You?


You Are The Cranberry Sauce



A little sweet, a little sour - you've got the flava!
Though, you do tend to squish in people's mouths...


Hmm… that last part doesn’t sound good.


What Dessert Are you Most Like?

You Are a Brownie




Decadent and intense, you aren't for the weak hearted.
Those who can deal with your strong flavor find out how sweet you really are.

WOW! That is so true. *winks*

Your turn!


4 comments:

  1. Hmm....I couldn't resist and just I had to take the test as well...

    ..and like you, I'm the Cranberry Sauce. For Desert I am Strawberries with Cream.

    The oddest thing about this test is, that it actually isn't far off ;)

    Thanks for this cute link, Bea!

    Jakie

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! These quizzes are fun. I guess we both are sweet and tart. ;)

    Strawberries with cream sounds good. Never had it.

    Thanks for taking the time and playing the quiz.

    Take care, Jakie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bea, Thanks for the analyzing quizzes always appreciate them. They are fun. I found out I’m mashed potatoes and for desert a cheesecake. I don’t know what a turkey would be, but glad I didn’t score that way. LOL!
    Happy Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Veejay!

    Mmm.... mashed potatoes are good and cheesecake is one of my favorite desserts.

    I'm glad it didn't tell me I was the stuffing. :)

    Happy Thanksgiving to you too. I hope you and your family have a safe holiday season.

    ReplyDelete