Sunday, February 21, 2010

Favorite Song of the Moment

We’ve all had those songs where we hear it and get immediately hooked.  A song listened to over and over singing it at the top of our lungs while dancing around the living room.  The lyrics stay with you while you recite them in your sleep exhausted and bored after months of focusing your love on that particular song.  

At the moment, that song for me is “Hey, Soul Sister” by Train.  The beat is kick butt and the lyrics are so inventive and warm.  It’s the kind of song that makes me want to get up and dance around, a feel good song.  And they're not bad on the eyes either.  *winks*  What’s your favorite song of the moment, and why?



4 comments:

  1. Very nice song Bea!! Thanks for sharing! i love it when the songs infest your being like that. It's the best and will always be a favorite!

    Hope you're doing well!
    Happy writing
    Hinny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Hinny!

    Hope you enjoyed the song.

    I'm doing very well, and I hope the same is true for you.

    I'm revising more than I'm writing. Maybe you're getting more writing done then I am.

    Take care of yourself and thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep yep,....
    don't know if he wrote that one but i've often admired monahan's lyrics.

    nice post, tot.

    ;) cray

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, cray. I know you and I have tossed around musicians we like, so this is another one we enjoy.

    Take care, kid. :D

    ReplyDelete