Monday, February 7, 2011

If you’ve got time then you’ve got Dustin Time!

I just finished reading Dustin Time by June Kramin and I’m here to say get your butts out there and buy it…or keep your butts home and buy it. In today’s times of war and violence, Dustin Time will take you to a place where love exists. It’s a romance—perfect for the upcoming Valentine’s Day weekend. Whether or not you’re in a relationship, this book reaches out to all women because it speaks the truth about what we all want—true love. Here is a blurb from the back cover:

“A successful veterinarian, Kaitlyn thought she was content with her life. That is, until she turns thirty and realizes that her current ‘boy toy’ is simply not the father material she was looking for. As her biological clock ticks loudly in her ear, both her ‘toy’ and fate strongly disagree.

But something happens and over the next several days, she starts traveling between her birthdays of an altered present and those of her past, leaving her more confused than ever. With the help of a kindly old custodian named Frank, Kaitlyn comes to terms with her feelings for Dustin. And can Dustin Time quiet the ticking she’s trying to desperately to ignore?”

So if you don’t know what to get your love for Valentine’s Day, or YOU want to treat yourself to a ‘sweet surrender’, then Dustin Time is the thing for you.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Muchly for the pimpin', Tater. You're too awesome. Glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;) No problem, my friend. Friends are for pimpin'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the recommendation! I'm not much of a romance reader, but I am widening my reading horizons, that might be just the place to start!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kara, Good to hear. I tend to lean toward certain genres, but I'm trying to branch out and get a feel for others.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I FINALLY got past the shower scene. So do you know where I'm stuck now? On the next shower scene! My Dog, that Bug put in a bunch of shower scenes in that book.

    SRSLY, I know this is a chick book, but the girly mush doesn't get in the way of the fun stuff at all. It's a good read for a guy too.

    ReplyDelete